What better expression of love than the food we eat to nurture our souls? Valentine’s Day is about holding love for yourself, your community, and our planet. I’m so excited to share my Magic Vegan Brownies with the All-One community – a Valentine’s treat crafted with care using the purest regenerative organic and fair trade ingredients. Our Regenerative Organic Certified™ (ROC™) Virgin Coconut Oil provides a nutritious, plant-based fat while forming a creamy, gooey brownie batter. The rich, pure cocoa flavor in our Magic All-One Chocolate makes these brownies extra flavorful, moist, and delicious. I hope you and your loved ones enjoy indulging in this special vegan treat as much as I do.
Before you get started, I have a few simple tricks to achieve maximum deliciousness! Our brownie batter uses one bar of Salted Whole Almonds, one of my favorite Magic All-One Chocolate flavors because of the whole nut inclusions paired with rich salted dark chocolate. However, for this recipe, it’s crucial to chop the almonds very finely before adding to the mix to keep the batter smooth. Because these brownies are so moist and fudgy, your brownie mix will be extra thick, so you may want to use clean hands or gloves to pat the batter into the pan rather than a spatula. While the brownies are in the oven, try using a wood pic to test if they’re fully cooked. Making a vegan ganache may sound daunting, but this recipe will only take you five minutes! If you finely chop the Salted Dark Chocolate bar and use a dry clean whisk, your ganache will be a breeze to whip up while the brownies are in the oven. Lastly, you’ll want to store your brownies in the refrigerator and eat either heated up or room temperature. My favorite Valentine’s touch is serving with a raspberry on top – the perfect fruity compliment to the richness of the brownie with a festive pop of red.
You can also download this recipe for future use or sharing with friends & family!
Magic! Vegan Brownies
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground organic flax seed and 4 tbsp water)
- 1 3-ounce bar Dr. Bronner’s Salted Whole Almonds Magic All-One Chocolate
- ¾ cup organic coconut sugar
- ½ cup Dr. Bronner’s Regenerative Organic Certified Virgin Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- ¾ cup organic cacao powder
- 1 cup superfine organic almond flour
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
Magic! Vegan Ganache
- ½ cup organic coconut cream
- 1 3-ounce bar of Dr. Bronner’s Salted Dark Magic All-One Chocolate
1. Mix ground flax seeds with water and set aside. Mixture will thicken in about 10 minutes.
2. Chop one Salted Whole Almonds Magic All-One Chocolate bar into small chunks, being sure to chop each almond into small pieces, and set aside.
3. Using wire whisk, mix cacao powder, almond flour, sea salt and baking soda in a separate large bowl. Breaking up lumps until a well-blended mixture forms.
4. In a separate bowl, using wire whisk to blend coconut sugar, flax eggs, coconut oil, water, and vanilla until creamy.
5. Stir together wet ingredients into flour mixture until smooth.
6. Add chopped chocolate. Mix until well incorporated.
7. Pour ingredients into a parchment-lined 8×8 pan. Bake in oven at 325 degrees for 35-45 minutes, depending on desired doneness.
8. Cool completely before icing. You can speed up process by placing in freezer for about 20 minutes.
9. While the brownies are cooling, prepare the ganache. Chop Magic All-One Chocolate Salted Dark bar very finely and set aside.
10. Heat coconut cream until hot and steamy, but not boiling.
11. Pour over chocolate. Let sit for 1 minute then stir using a wire whisk, until incorporated. The ganache should be slightly warm by the time the brownies have cooled off.
12. Pour over brownies making sure to cover brownies completely.
13. Place in refrigerator until ganache has set.
14. Cut brownies into desired sizes. Brownies can be warmed before serving or served at room temperature.
Ta-Da! Kimmie’s Magic! Vegan Brownies with Ganache Icing