Spring Clean your Home the Organic Way …with Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps
February 1, 2014
Spring is just around the corner and that means one thing… time for the annual spring clean! What better way to blitz your home than with Dr. Bronner’s magic organic liquid soap which is not only good for cleaning your floors, work surfaces and windows but it’s 18-in-1 uses means it can help with sprucing up the entire house!
Formulated with pure, high potency organic oils, free from petrochemically modified ingredients, preservatives and vegan approved, why not try using it as:
- A zesty air freshener – dilute a few drops of citrus liquid soap in ¾ cup of water and pour into a spritz bottle, spray around the home for fruity spring scented air!
- Floor and surface cleaner – wash down the floors and surfaces the natural way! Choose your favourite scent for an instant ‘pick me up’
- Clean your clothes – use the liquid soap instead of chemical detergent to get through that pile of washing you’ve been meaning to do! Lavender is great for washing clothes as it also acts as a moth repellent.
- Pest Spray – the spring months can bring a whole host of unwanted visitors to your home such as bugs, flies and other creepy-crawlies. Dilute a few drops of tea tree liquid soap in ¾ cup of water and spray around the home for a natural insect repellent.
- Washing up liquid – the perfect natural way of cleansing your dishes.
- Car cleaner – with the evenings getting lighter and the days getting longer you have the perfect reason to clean your car! Grab your marigolds and get scrubbing!
What’s more, Dr. Bronner’s focuses on affordability and versatility, making the soaps the perfect household accessory. In penny pinching times these 18-in-1 use bottles are the retro answer to our expensive beauty woes. The liquid soap comes in nine main varieties; Peppermint Green Tea, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Citrus, Almond, Rose, unscented Baby Mild and Tea Tree.
To find your nearest stockist call t: 0845 072 5825 or visit www.kinetic4health.co.uk
www.asos.com / Oliver Bonas & www.planetorganic.com
It is also available on the UK website: www.drbronner.co.uk
For further press information and samples please contact
Dalila or Hilary at The Spa PR Company
T. 020 7100 7018