Product Marketing Manager
Who We Are
Dr. Bronner’s is the top-selling natural brand of soap in North America, and was ranked top midsize workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Tribune in both 2019 and 2020, based on anonymous employee surveys. Our supportive, positive work atmosphere comes from being a family-owned business that values employees as its greatest asset.
We are passionate about making the best products for human, home and Earth—and about using our business as a force for good! Known for setting up a global supply chain that respects the people and land that provide our raw materials, Dr. Bronner’s is proving that agriculture and manufacturing can be green and fair—be part of our movement!
Starting Salary: $80,000/Year
Benefits at a Glance
- Company-paid Full Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision for Employees & Family
- Annual Bonus – discretionary 10% of salary
- Profit Sharing Program – discretionary 10% of salary + bonus fully funded by Dr. Bronner’s into your retirement account
- Bring Your Dog to Work Program
- Development & Training Programs
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Child Care Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Daily Vegan Lunches
- Green Team and Toastmasters
- Volunteer opportunities
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
You have the passion to manage and improve trade show/marketing programs. Love to manage new product launches, collaborate with multiple departments and lead a cross-departmental team toward successful implementation of programs and product launches. You are a great communicator, posse outstanding copy writing skills and have a keen eye for detail.
Your duties will include to:
- Collaboratively develop and implement new product launch go-to-market strategies and timelines, product positioning, creative development, staff trainings, and sales support; align with and build on Dr. Bronner’s legacy brand
- Develop effective and timely sales tools and retailer communications to sell-in new products and marketing collateral, hitting all key Sales lead deadlines
- Develop single-source living repository for Sales team to access the latest sales tools for TMP, new product launches, special campaigns, and all product lines; success measured by Sales team’s ease of access and use
- Improve the Trade Marketing Program (TMP) working closely with the Sales department; demonstrate program success in driving sales
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, business administration or related field
- 5 years of experience in marketing, communications, business administration, or project management, with progressive career advancement.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook); digital file sharing and project management systems (Google Drive, Dropbox, Basecamp and Sharepoint).
- Travel to local, regional and national events as assigned and ability to drive on Dr. Bronner’s behalf for off site visits and tasks related to projects.
Any combination of educational and work experience that would be equivalent to the stated minimum requirements would qualify for consideration of this position.
Get To Know Us
- Founded in 1948 by Emanuel Bronner
- Independent, family-owned
- Certified B-Corps
- Organic, fair trade food & body care products
- Executive pay capped at 5:1
- 40% of profits donated annually to activist and charitable efforts
Dr. Bronner’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.